• Registration and monitoring of the national registration procedure
• Monitoring of the mutual recognition procedure
• Monitoring of the decentralized procedure
• Coordination of registration with medicine control agencies in Lithuania and Estonia.
• Collaboration with associations of medical professionals.
• Pharmacoeconomic analysis
• Submission of applications
• Analysis in EU laboratories
• Issuance of the batch release certificates
• Printing instructions for use, labels, packages
• Maintaining the pharmacovigilance system.
VERIFICATION OF MEDICINES
• Medicine verification services in accordance with Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/161 of 2 October 2015 supplementing Directive 2001/83/EC of the European Parliament and Council
ADVERSE DRUG REACTIONS
Please inform us about the adverse effects that have arisen while taking medications distributed by ELVIM
Please fill out the form and send by email or fax: